How Love Deals With Sin
Passage: 1 Corinthians 13:5–6, Exodus 34:6– 13:7, Proverbs 29:11, Proverbs 15:18, Genesis 6:5–6, 1 Peter 3:20, James 1:20, Ezekiel 18:1–4, Psalm 32:1, Romans 1:32, Isaiah 40:8, Psalm 110:1, 1 Corinthians 15:25–26, 1 Corinthians 11:23–26
Community Group Discussion Questions:
- Look up all the scriptures listed and pick one that stands out to you
- Read the text out loud to the group
- Retell it in your own words
- What does this tell me about God?
- What does this tell me about people?
- What does this suggest I should do?
- Who else in my life would benefit from hearing about this?
Rhythms, Repairs, & Reaches
- Rhythms: How are the basic rhythms of your life (Family time, time with God, sleep, fitness, etc...)
- Repairs: Is there anything in your life/heart that needs to be healed, attended to, fixed in any way
- Reaches: Do you have anything big coming up? Any dreams? Any long range plans or hopes we can pray for?